Today I’m launching a little HTML5 web app called Auto Andy Photo. The experience is simple:
- Drop in a photo
- Add an Andy or twelve
- Share your composition
Try it yourself!
Auto Andy Photo in Motion
How it was Built
This app was built on the following frameworks.
- Require JS - Module Loading
- jQuery - Dom selection, manipulation and events
- Underscore JS - Foundation for Backbone JS
- Backbone JS - App architecture
- Handlebars JS - Templating library
- Canvg - SVG to Canvas
- QUnit - Unit Testing
Grunt JS was used as the task runner for Unit Testing, Minification / Optimizing, and deployment.